These are some of our Recommendations
We want to make sure that you have a great experience while visiting St. Augustine. Here you will find some our recommendations for the Best of St. Augustine.
Bed & Breakfast Inns
We recommend St. Augustine Historic Inns! This group represents 24 of St. Augustine’s finest Bed & Breakfasts. http://www.StAugustineInns.com
Taxi or Uber?
Is St. Augustine we recommend UBER or Lyft to get around town.
There are so many things to do and see in St. Augustine that you just can’t see everything in one day. But if you only have a limited time, here are some of the must see things.
- Castillo de San Marcos – A monument not only of stone and mortar but of human determination and endurance, the Castillo de San Marcos symbolizes the clash between cultures which ultimately resulted in our uniquely unified nation.
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum – The St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum is dedicated to discovering, preserving, presenting and keeping alive the story of the nation’s oldest port. Walk up to the top for a breathtaking view.
- Flagler College Tour – Historic Tours of Flagler College highlight the architectural heritage of the former Hotel Ponce de Leon, listed as a National Historic Landmark.
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm – Educational programs every hour, alligator feedings (you can feed the smaller ones). Crocodile Crossing Zip Line – zipping right over alligators and crocodiles.
- The Ximenez-Fatio House – The Ximenez-Fatio House Museum is one of St. Augustine’s oldest historic properties. The museum complex is located on Aviles Street, America’s first platted thoroughfare, in the center of the city’s oldest community, the Old Town area south of the Plaza.
Other Tours We Recommend
- St. Augustine Eco Tours – Our crew has spent the past 7 years perfecting our boating, kayaking, and sailing tours and we’re sure this will be the experience your group talks about for years to come.
- St. Augustine Gold Tours – If you are looking for a small very personable tour of the city, this is the one!!
- Secrets of St Augustine – Looking for the best family friendly ghost tour. This is what you are looking for.